Dewey, Harry (Fundamental) » Character Education » The Pillars|
Six pillars for good character at Dewey:
1. Caring, Giving & Service – be compassionate, considerate, helpful, & understanding of others
2. Justice & Fairness – be open-minded, unbiased & equitable
3. Leadership, Initiative & Teamwork – earn the respect of others; take the first step; work well with others.
4. Respect – show regard for self, others, property, and the environment.
5. Responsibility – be answerable and accountable for your actions.
6. Trustworthiness – earn the confidence of others as a reliable and honest person.