El Camino Fundamental » Resources » The Creative Library » Creative Library 'iCENTER' » Academic Project|
Connect Your Learning to an Academic Subject
- Use your creativity and make a personal connection to an assignment
- Examples could be a...
- Build a model of an historical site you have learned about
- Create a painting related to a character or scene you have studied
- Perform a musical piece inspired by something you have read or learned
- Write a
- story or
- a poem or
- an article in the voice of an author you have studied that you have connected to
- Create a video based on a scene or excerpt from literature or history that is meaningful to you
- Make a collage depicting a theme you are studying
- Make a poster that shows a connectiion with what you have learned and something personal in your life
- Many other possibilities!
- Use the creative tools, resources, and the space in the Library to work on a project