Students, check out your own grades on Zangle's StudentConnect. The ID# is your 5- or 6-digit student ID (don't start with zero). The password is created with 4 items (no spaces or capital letters):
- the letter 'h' for grades 9-12 or 'm' for grades 7 & 8
- the first 3 letters of your last name
- the first 2 letters of your first name
- the year that you were born (4 digits)
- For example, imaginary high school student Mary Smith would have a password of hsmima1996; if she were in 8th grade, her password would be msmima1999.
Families, click here to go straight to the Zangle ParentConnection page, where you can log in with your district-issued PIN and password. If you need this information, please contact our VP's office.
For more information, click here to go to our Resources section. There you can see the wealth of information that is available to a student's family- assignments, attendance, grades, testing, graduation requirements, just to name a few.