The Mission of Mesa Verde is:
*To promote academic achievement, personal accomplishment and responsible citizenship
for all students.
*To provide a safe, structured school environment.
*To prepare students for education and careers beyond high school.
*To promote strong community ties through consistent communications.
Mesa Verde High School will offer all students a rigorous, standards based academic curriculum, preparing them for a variety of future opportunities.
Mesa Verde High School will provide all students an opportunity to become productive and responsible citizens.
Mesa Verde High School will continue to develop strong connections with the community.
Mesa Verde High School will recognize, value, and celebrate student accomplishments in the classroom, on campus, and in the community.
All students will be:
1. who set and achieve goals for themselves.
2. who take responsibility for their own actions.
1. who can read, write, speak, and listen reflectively and critically at or above grade level.
2. who can recognize and articulate the points of views of others.
1. who can apply problem-solving processes and critical thinking skills to real life.
2. who analyze, interpret, and evaluate significant concepts.
1. who create academic, artistic, practical, and physical products.
2. whose works exhibit originality, high standards, and the effective use of technology.
1. who create and accomplish goals in groups.
2. who foster, develop and maintain relationships within diverse settings.
1. who donate their time, energies and talents to improve the quality of life in our schools and communities.
2. who demonstrate informed and responsible citizenship.