After School Clubs and Activities
1. Fall Drama: Sign-ups for Fall Drama programs will be on Thu 9/1 (MP Rm @ 6:30pm) and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Get your registration packets starting Friday 8/27 from the Drama Box in the Workroom (off the office). Bring a completed packet to registration. Each program costs $60/child and includes a t-shirt.
• Act One for Grades 1-2: There are two 6-week sessions with a recital at end. Materials to be announced later. Tuesdays 3-4:30 and Thursdays 1:45-3:15pm. There are 15 spots available for each session.
• Alice in Wonderland Jr. for Grades 3-5: Ten-week program with practices are Mon/Wed/ 3-4:30 and Fri 3-5 (all three days for ten weeks is mandatory). There are 40 spots available. Shows are in November.
More information is included in the registration packet. For info, contact Lisa Dillon (email@example.com). (The Spring Show, “Into The Woods”, will be for students in Grades 6/7/8; registration info will be available later this Fall.)
2. Band: Meets in the morning before school. For info, email Angelina (AnGeLBaBy1015@aol.com).
3. Chess Club: Join any time! For info, contact the office.
4. KidzArt: Meets Thursdays, 1:50-2:50pm in Room 13. For info, contact the office.
5. Lego Club: Tuesdays after school till 4:15. Grades K-2 (Room 4)($45); Grades 3+ (Room 18)($50). For info, email Jesse Oglesby (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. MusiQ Club: Meets Thursdays (Rm 7@2-3pm). For info, contact Laura (email@example.com or 759-8444).
7. Young Astronomers' Club: 12+. First mtg Wed 10/5 (Rm16@3:15). For info, email Jim Carvalho (Jcarvalho@sanjuan.edu).