To provide a positive learning environment which will enable all students to meet state academic standards, to promote accountability among students, parents, and educators, and to present and reinforce desirable character traits within our "Community of Caring" program.
- Every child can learn, develop positive attitudes and contribute significantly.
- Children respond positively to high but reasonable and consistent expectations.
- We are an excellent school with a hard working, professional staff.
- That a team effort is best, where parents, students and staff work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- That everyone is expected to be kind, caring and respectful of one another.
- That curiosity, creativity and just plain fun is an essential part of learning.
- That children need to live in a caring environment that holds them responsible for their behavior.