● Overview: Summary of test format, structure, and scoring
● Strategies: Learn 10 Top Score-Raising Tips
● Plan: Detailed study schedule leading up to the test
● Timeline: What to do after the PSAT, from the SAT & ACT to college applications
● Comparisons: How the New PSAT relates to the New SAT- and why that matters
PSAT Cram Sessions will start on September 17th and run through October 25th at a variety of dates and times. Space is limited and we expect most to fill up ahead of time, so please forward to your students soon and have them visit kaptest.com/psatcram to sign up.