Matador Water Polo Club Summer Camp
Who: Anyone ages 10+
What: Water polo practice/conditioning coached by: Lindsay Wing, Jon Norris, and Joey Garza
When: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8am-10am starting June 14 th and ending July 14 th .
Where: Mira Loma HS Pool
Please follow the steps below to register for the Matador Water Polo Club:
1. Are you a member of USA Water Polo? If not, proceed to step 2. If you are already a current member, proceed
2. Visit the link below to sign up for a USA Water Polo Membership. This is how athletes are covered for insurance purposes. No athletes will be able to participate if they are not signed up with USAWP. I suggest the bronze membership for our club which is $35. http://www.usawaterpolo.org
a. If you have previously been a USAWP member click on the yellow link on the top right-hand side of the
screen that says “Member Login” and sign in. Once you have signed in, follow on screen instruction for
renewing membership. See step 3 when prompted for club affiliation.
b. If you have not previously been a USAWP member, click on the yellow link in the top right-hand side of
the screen that says “JOIN”. Follow on screen steps for signing up. See step 3 when prompted for club affiliation.
3. Club Affiliation: You will be asked during your USAWP registration to affiliate with a club. If Matador Water Polo is the only club that you are doing this summer then affiliate with us. Club number is 29975. If you are with another club, then you can stay will that club but still practice with us.
4. Bring $25 cash or check to Lindsay Wing. Makes check payable to: Lindsay Wing. Checks made out to Mira Loma will NOT be accepted!
5. Show up to practice and be ready to go!
Contact Coach Wing
if you have any questions or concerns. Any athlete that shows up and has not completed the steps above will not be allowed to participate.