San Juan Unified School District welcomes community members, groups and organizations to use our facilities for athletic events, fundraisers, neighborhood meetings and more.
The district's Planning & Property Management Department is excited to now offer the user-friendly Civic Permits program for easy online reservations of our facilities.
is SJUSD Facilities use process background
Online facilities reservations can be made by clicking here.
How to Apply (Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to use)
1. Visit our Civic Permits website by clicking here
2. Take a few minutes to create an account or sign in
3. Easily locate a school site and the facility you would like to reserve for your group
4. Make a reservation request and staff will review and respond to your request
1. A Certificate of Insurance naming San Juan Unified School District as the certificate holder
2. An Additional Insured Endorsement Page naming San Juan Unified School District as the additionally insured
3. Addendums A, B or C