The San Juan Print Shop has been a resource for printing and copying in the district for over 30 years. We can take care of all your printing needs and provide the same kind of services that outside Print Shops offer with excellent quality, quick turnaround times and low prices. SJUSD Print Shop has a friendly and knowledgeable staff that can print jobs for less than it would cost to use an outside company. You can create orders online through the Online Print Center or by hard copy if needed.
We provide services for all departments, sites, student body groups, clubs, PTA's and individuals.
Our goal is to provide printed material at the quality level needed within your schedule and at a reasonable cost. If you have any questions or need assistance please call 971-7207.
Print Shop Flyer
Full Print Shop Pricing
- State of the art high speed b/w digital copying, State of the art high speed digital full color copying
- Reproduction up to 11 x 17 on bond or cardstock. Simplex (single sided) or duplex (front and back). 5 position tabs, manuals, brochures.
- Forms - NCR (carbonless paper used for forms needing multiple copies) and bond, up to 11 x 17, simplex or duplex.
- Accent color
- Envelopes, return address
- Available on the Online Print Center
- Collating, padding, stapling, 3-hole punch, cutting, folding, saddle stitch, coil binding, tape binding
- San Juan Print Shop utilizes digital devices in both copying and printing. Preferred mode of input is with an electronic PDF file. Hard copy is acceptable as we can scan into the digital devices.
- We can provide finished copies of any of the following:
- Forms - Manuals - Reports - Newsletters - Brochures - NCR - Envelopes - Booklets - Letterheads - Catalogs - Post Cards - Flyers - Note pads - Graduation Programs - Graduation Certificates
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICESThere are two methods to request printing services: a Printing Requisition form (ordered through the Warehouse via a Stores Request) or the Online Print Center.
Printing Requisition Form
- Fill in all details of what needs to be produced
- Provide a date the job needs to be completed by
- Provide a contact name and phone number
- Provide a budget code
- Send Printing Requisition and Documents in District mail
Online Print Center
The Online Print Center
allows San Juan Unified School District teachers and staff to submit print jobs directly from the San Juan Intranet:
Contact the Printing Department to learn how your department can benefit by placing your publications on-line.
- Orders submitted have an estimated processing time of 3-5 business days.
- Site administrator has the ability to track and view orders and budget usage history.
- Shop from district or curriculum catalogs.
- Electronic (PDF) versions of hardcopy originals can be sent back to the user for future web submission. (district e-mail address required)
- Click here for FAQ's regarding Online Print Center
- Click here for Online Print Center
BILLING SYSTEMPrinting jobs are billed to the department/sites after the 25th of the month. These charges will appear in your 5701/5751 budget line.
Be sure that the budget code submitted on the Printing Requisition/Online Print Center is open and has sufficient funds available.
If for some reason your job is complete incorrectly, please contact the Print Shop at 971-7281 so we may credit your account. Consultation is available for any jobs which are more involved.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Supervisor of School Support
Brad Bain 971-7207 Email
Oversees Printing department, Warehouse, Mail services (971-7277) and Surplus disposal
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
3738 Walnut Avenue | Carmichael, CA 95608
||.pdf: You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) for PC or Macintosh to view this file type.