Child Development Class Period 1 & 2 » Final Term Portfolio
Final Term Portfolio
Portfolios are developed the last 2 weeks of the term
A Child Development Portfolio: Students develop this as their final project of the term. After completing a series of assignments, they organize and present portfolios during the final testing period.
Contents include, although are not limited to:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Letter of Introduction
- Resume with 3 references
- Related Certificates
- Favorite Preschool Activity Lesson Plan
- 3 parts Evidence of: Favorite Preschool Activity: Specific back up, Concepts, Photos
- Written summary of Lesson Plans
- Advanced Students update parts and include additional lesson plans
Final Presentation 200 Pts:
- Must be typed
- Organize contents according to grade sheet
- Must be in a presentation binder or secure folder (loose pages unacceptable)
- Oral Presentation
(pub file - 52 KB)
||pub file: You need Microsoft Office Publisher in order to view this file. Visit the Microsoft website to learn more about viewing options.
Renee Hawkyard ...
Everything Counts ..!
Mesa Verde High School
7551 Carriage Lane
Citrus Heights, CA 95621