Arden (6-8) » About Our School » PTA|
Arden Middle School PTA meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 6:15 p.m. in the Arden Library. All parents are welcome to attend. Please refer to Arden's website calendar for specific dates.
Arden Middle School PTA President’s Message
Dear Arden Families,
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to the 2013-2014 school year at Arden Middle School. I hope you all had a fun and relaxing summer. Ready or not, here comes the new school year! I want to welcome our new families and thank our returning families for their continued support in fundraising and volunteerism. From the first day of the school year to the last day, Arden PTA relies on donations and parent volunteers to support teachers and the administration in their dedication to our children’s education. This year the PTA will be working to increase parent communication, get more people involved in the PTA, and look for more ways to raise money to support the new and existing programs and technology we have at Arden. Watch for more information as we kick off the year with our 1st annual “Arden Mixer”, this September!
In the meantime, support Arden’s PTA by returning your forms. Be sure to check out Arden’s website at http://www.sanjuan.edu/Arden.cfm?subpage=298, and follow the link to sign up for the Arden Bell, our weekly electronic newsletter! Stay connected. Help build and promote success at Arden Middle School by taking three important steps below!
- Complete and return the membership form to become a member of Arden Middle School PTA.
- Make sure you add your information to our school directory so we can stay in touch!
- Join us at the PTA meeting on the second Tuesday of every month. The first will be held on Tuesday, August 27th at 7:15 p.m. in the school library.
- Attend the programs and events the PTA sponsors throughout the year for all families.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Direct Donation Campaign to fund needed school equipment to help our students learn and grow.
- Encourage local businesses to contribute as well!
If you have any questions throughout the year, please feel free to email me at email@example.com! Here we go….
Arden PTA Officers-2013-2014
1st VP Programs-Lisa Singleton
2nd VP Ways and Means-Mary Dixon
||.pdf: You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) for PC or Macintosh to view this file type.