Del Campo » Counseling Department|
Del Campo counselors dedicate themselves to outstanding service to students by providing academic, college/career and social/personal counseling.
Counseling Office Hours
7:15 a.m. until 3:45 pm
Office Telephone Numbers
main: (916) 971-5660
fax: (916) 971-5621
Counseling Office Staff
Laurie Raatz - email@example.com
Carol Rebenstorff - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar - in Administration Building
Laura Lords - (916) 971-5570
To request a transcript email - Llords@sanjuan.edu
Order transcripts in the Registrar's office by completing a transcript request. Transcripts are free to current students. Former students must pay one dollar per copy. It takes approximately twenty four hours to receive a transcript once it is ordered.
Updating Account Info in Q/Zangle and Naviance
Zangle (Now is called Q)- Soon teachers will have the ability to send updates (like “Tonight’s Homework” ) directly to their individual class rosters. All you need to do is login and click on “Account” on the top row.
Naviance – Specific information and reminders relative to you and your individual student will be sent via email through Naviance. If you have not already done so you can register here using your Zangle PIN. Click on “I need to register” and the prompts will include adding your email address.
Policy for Schedule Change Requests based on Teacher or Academic Level
Requests for Teacher Change
1. It is the philosophy of Del Campo High School that many issues between teachers and students can be solved through direct communication.
2. Parent/Guardian will contact the teacher to request a meeting to express the concern. Teacher will respond in a timely manner to set a time and date. Email typically generates a faster response – addresses are available on the school website. Counselors or Administration do not need to be present at this meeting, but may be available at the request of either party.
3. Unresolved Concerns: Parent/Guardian should contact the department administrator who will make a determination based on information presented and available options.
4. Administration by Department
Brett Wolfe Susan Kerhoulas Erik Crawford Kim Zeltvay
English Visual/Performing Arts Science Social Science
Math School-to-Career Special Education PE
Counseling World Language
Requests for Level Change
1. Del Campo encourages all students to take on challenges, but we want to make sure students have a solid foundation before moving up.
2. Level changes may be accomplished by direct conversation or by note/email, but must involve communication between student, parent, “leaving” teacher, and “receiving” teacher.
3. Students should initiate the communication with the teacher of their current class.
4. Factors to be considered include:
a. Space available
b. Make-up work to be completed in new class
c. Impact on graduation or college readiness
Email addresses for all Del Campo staff can be found through the school website at www.sanjuan.edu/delcampo and then selecting the tab "Teachers & Staff",
or can be directly linked.
Message can also be left through the main office at 971-5650.