The LeGette Cafeteria serves both breakfast and lunch. Breakfast is available to students at 8:20 a.m. daily. All lunch meals include the salad bar. Free or reduced priced meals are available to all students who are eligible. Click here for more information on the Free and Reduced Meal Program.
San Juan Unified School District is pleased to announce www.mySchoolBucks.com. A new online payment center for parents!Parents can:
- The salad bar remains a hit! Fresh salad, fruit and vegetables are very popular.
- Tired of sending cash each day? Send in a check payable to "LeGette Cafeteria" and your child will be set up with a ticket. It saves time for you and the line!
- Make payment to your child’s meal account 24 hours a day throughout the year
- View cafeteria purchases
- Track meal account balances
- Set up low-balance e-mail reminders
- Schedule recurring payments
Visit www.mySchoolBucks.com to create your account today. There is a convenience fee of 3% per transaction amount (i.e., $20.00 payment on account = $20.60 total transaction fee.)
Questions? Call the LeGette Cafeteria at (916) 867-2749
Last Modified on August 18, 2014