Volunteer RequirementsWe appreciate your interest in volunteering at Barrett Middle School.
To become a volunteer that works on the Barrett Middle School Campus with students, and on field trips, as well as any other school in the district, you must be fingerprinted and have a current TB test on file with your school, per SJUSD Board Policy.
Ways to Get involvedLearning starts at home and continues at school. There are many opportunities to participate at the school and district level. Click on an option for more information:
- Ask your school about PTAs, PTOs, booster clubs and other groups.
- Join your School Site Council, English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) or Strategic Planning team and help set priorities and develop plans to improve your school.
- Participate in a Community Advisory Committee or Board Advisory Committee, which make recommendations to the Board of Education on a variety of issues.
- Attend events across the District.
- Sign up for school and district newsletters to be notified of special events and volunteer needs.
Last Modified on June 29, 2022