• Do you need a work permit?

    While Mira Loma's main office is still closed, you can still obtain a work permit. 

    Please note, you do not need to have a work permit to apply for a job. You need a work permit once a place of business has offered you employment. 

    To get your work permit please contact Mr. Luis Solache via email. Mr. Solache will be processing all work permits luis.cruzsolache@sanjuan.edu.

    Click here to contact Mr. Solache