To request transcripts, cumulative files, student records, grades, and education verifications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSCRIPTS: CURRENT/FORMER STUDENTS
CLICK HERE to create an account with Parchment.
· Please request transcripts through Parchment.
· Remember to include the name you used while attending Mira Loma.
· If you are requesting transcripts be sent to a college, please allow colleges up to six weeks to process transcripts and update your student portal to reflect they have received it.
Special Education Documents
· Current Mira Loma students, speak to your case manager.
· Graduates or former students contact the Special Education Office at 916-971-7525.
Contact the State of California at 1-877-392-6433
AP or SAT Results
Contact College Board at 1-866-630-9305. Mira Loma does not keep results on site.
Per San Juan Unified School District Board Policy, SJUSD no longer ranks students. In keeping with nation-wide practices, class ranking is no longer reported to Institutions of Higher Learning due to the innumerable variations that can occur in GPA calculations. Students will be evaluated on individual merit without comparison to others.