Be sure to check out the latest:
- July 29: New Sacramento County health order requires face coverings indoors
- July 27: Sign up now for the COVID-19 vaccination clinics on Aug. 3 and Aug. 5
- July 21: Fall 2021 learning models and options
- June 22: Board Briefs
- June 22: District adopts revised COVID-19 safety protocols
- View the district's COVID-19 Safety Plan and school-specific prevention plans.
With COVID-19 infection rates increasing rapidly in our community, Sacramento County has issued a new health order requiring the use of face coverings by all individuals when indoors in a public setting which includes all San Juan Unified schools and offices.
We will once again be partnering with Rite Aid to provide COVID-19 vaccination clinics for anyone 12 years and older as we prepare to head back to school.