STUDENT BULLETIN 151 Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Mira Loma Sports
o Wednesday – Baseball @ Whitney, Soccer @ Antelope
o Thursday – Tennis @ El Camino, Swim/Dive vs. El Camino, Softball vs. Whitney
o Friday –Baseball @ Antelope, Soccer @ Rio
Mira Loma News and Information
· Listen up, Mira Loma! This is your LAST CHANCE to see the show that's BIGGER THAN LIFE. "A Giant In Our Midst" is back for just TWO NIGHTS ONLY. Don't be the only one in the school to miss the show that EVERYONE has been talking about. Go online to www.blackboxtickets.com RIGHT NOW and reserve your tickets for Friday, April 25th and Saturday, April 26th before it's too late. Tickets are going fast, so DON'T WAIT! We can't wait to see you there.
· Tote bags for sale! This week, Roots & Shoots is selling tote bags for $3-5 dollars. They’re environment friendly and adorable! Get them in Mr. Carson’s room D-6 while you can!
· Remember: Student Government applications are due Friday! Come by C-6 to sign up for your mandatory interview.
· Attention Seniors: Auditions for Graduation speakers and performers will be Wednesday, April 30th in F-2 in the afternoon. You must sign up in the VP office to secure your audition time before April 30th.
· Attention Football Players: there will be a Mandatory meeting in room C-8 at 12:20pm on Wednesday, April 23rd. See you there!
· Juniors & Seniors –May is coming up and that means Junior Prom and Senior Ball dates are almost here. Check with the Library or Textbook room to see if you have any books that are Overdue or Lost. Get your books turned in or replaced, or you will NOT be able to buy tickets for that special day.
· Attention Seniors! Grad Night is coming.... TODAY during lunch, come pick up your Grad Night application in the Quad. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary event!
Ø A new scholarship called Eskwels Natin is available for seniors who have a 3.0 GPA, are of Filipino descent and plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college/university.
Ø Seniors can apply for a $1000 Ose Family community Service scholarship.
Ø Attention Juniors and Seniors: Western Oregon University will be coming May 5th @ 11:10. Sign up in the Counseling Office to attend.
Ø IE University is a top ranked international university with campuses in Spain. Their business school is ranked #1. Please sign in the counseling office if you would be interested in hearing about this university and their summer school on Tuesday, April 29th.
Ø Pick up your Sac State academic talent search application & catalog for 9th graders. You must register by April 30th.
Ø Be sure to check out the Scholarship section across from the Counseling Office. It’s updated daily!