General Playground Behavior
- No food or drink is allowed on any playground
- Water bottles are not allowed
- No spitting.
- No swearing, vulgar language or name calling
- Students having a dispute will be taken off of the equipment or out of the game for a time out.
- Toys and equipment from home are not allowed
- Students may not hang out, hide or play in the restrooms.
- Students need to move away from the restrooms as soon as they are finished with the facility.
- Paper towels are for drying hands only.
- One way traffic only
- No standing on the bars
- Keep one hand on the bars at all times
- No hanging upside down
- No jumping off of the bars
- Enter the bars from the platform
- Do not use the bars unless you can reach them on your own.
- Go down the bars only, not up
- Six students only may be on the platform at one time
- No walking or playing under the bars
- No swinging on the side poles
- No walking up the slides
- Only one student allowed on the ladder at a time
- Slide down on your bottom only
- No kicking balls on the blacktop.
- No long passes or throws
- Multi-purpose handball is no more than 3 players at a time
- No more than 7 students on each side
- All students must be allowed to play and be rotated into the game
- Jump ropes must be used for jumping only.
- No climbing or hanging from the trees
- No picking up branches or sticks
- No standing on benches or tables
- No playing or running in the halls
- Students must be out of the halls and behind the restraining line west of rooms 1,7 and 13.
- Students are not to be on the playground before 7:40 a.m. or between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.
- Teachers will inform students of the "off limits" areas.
Last Modified on January 27, 2020