Eagle Polytechnic Institute
What is EPI? The Eagle Polytechnic Institute is an integrated academic program which provides students with the opportunity to develop skills using technology for research, communications, presentation and project development, and provides an innovative and challenging academic curriculum with hands on activities that teach students how to apply their knowledge.
The goal of EPI is to provide strong academic and technical skills which prepare students for advanced study at colleges, universities, or technical schools in majors such as Architecture, Manufacturing, Engineering, or Electronics. EPI is a three year program of sophomore through senior year students who enroll in a series of courses taught by EPI instructors. Students may enter the program in their sophomore or junior year. This integrated program is designed to assist students in selecting a career to build their future.
Technology courses offered include Computer Drafting, CTE, Computer Assisted Design (CAD) Drafting, EPI Pre-Engineering Tech 1, 2, and 3.
Is EPI for you? Well that is up to you to decide.
If you answered yes to two or more questions then EPI might just be for you.To enroll, print or pick up an application from the counseling office, room S-9, or room 29. Fill it out and return to any of those rooms.
- Answer these questions and pick up information in the counseling office…
- Do you enjoy working with your hands?
- Have you ever dreamed of building, planning, or designing something?
- Would you like to earn 13 units of college credits while still in high school?
- Are you interested in a more technical reading and writing English class?
- Do you like working on computers or figuring out how things work?
- What do you think about group projects that integrate two or more subjects?
- Would you like to go on a field trip to Intel, Pacific Bell, Hewlett Packard, or Cal Trans?
Forms and Documents
- EPI Graduation Requirements
- EPI Contract
- Parent Volunteer Form