Transcripts & Records
TRANSCRIPTS & RECORDS
For San Juan Unified School District Adult Education Program students only
Transcripts and other Student Records are available to current and former Adult Education students. Graduates, as well as currently enrolled adult High School students, are able to request official transcripts from Adult Education free of charge.
(Please allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing.)
*Students who were concurrently enrolled with their High School and Adult Education, prior to 2014, records are limited to credits achieved ONLY in the class(es) they attended in the Adult Ed program.*
Copies of diplomas are not available.
**Be prepared to send a clear copy of your driver’s license/official photo ID.**
Records to be requested include:
- High School Transcripts (total of HS Credits achieved in Adult Education)
- Career Technical Education (CTE) Certificate (copy of original)
- Student Registration Information (must include student authorization)
- Student Attendance (must include student authorization)
- Student Class Schedule (must include student authorization)
* If you are a CURRENT student or Graduate:
please fill out this Transcript Request Form
*For Background Check companies, educational institutions or employers requesting:
please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org with signed student authorization attached.
* If requesting by fax:
send the request with signed authorization from student to: (916) 971-7695.
GED: As of December 2015, all GED records must be requested from the GED Testing Service at www.GED.com or (877) 392-6433.
We no longer have access to any GED records.