Home-Based Early Head Start
Who is a Home-based eligible family?
- Pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers under age 3
- Teen parents given priority
- Families who meet income/waiver eligibility requirements
- Families able to participate in weekly in-home visits
What does a Home-based program offer a family?
Home-based Early Head Start: To register for Home-based Early Head Start, please call a Home-based teacher directly at the numbers below. The offices are located at 10700 Fair Oaks Boulevard in Fair Oaks, and at 1500 Dom Way in Sacramento.
- Free quality visitations; parents and teachers partner to bring learning activities into the home
- Socialization opportunities- a chance to get to know other families
- Parent meetings
- Child development education
- Support from a nurse and School Community Worker (visits to newborn, resource referral, etc.)
- Services to special needs children
- Assistance with transition to preschool
Jeri Jack (Spanish speaking)971-5814
Sonia Martinez (Spanish speaking)971-5833
Anastassia Deliivanova (Russian & Bulgarian speaking)979-8126Visit my Teacher Page here.
Last Modified on November 26, 2018