Home-Based Early Head Start
Who is a Home-Based eligible family?
- Pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers under age 3
- Teen parents given priority
- Families who meet income/waiver eligibility requirements
- Families able to participate in weekly in-home visits
What does a Home-Based program offer a family?
To register a child in the Home-Based Early Head Start program, please fill out the Remote Inquiry for Enrollment Form or you can visit the registration office on the Marvin Marshall campus at 5309 Kenneth Avenue in Carmichael.
- Free quality visitations; parents and teachers partner to bring learning activities into the home
- Socialization opportunities- a chance to get to know other families
- Parent meetings
- Child development education
- Support from a nurse and School Community Worker (visits to newborn, resource referral, etc.)
- Services to special needs children
- Assistance with transition to preschool
Maria Duma(916) 971-5864
Jeri Jack (Spanish speaking)(916) 971-5814
Sonia Martinez (Spanish speaking)(916) 971-5833
Lavaughnna Carter(916) 979-8125
Anastassia Deliivanova (Russian & Bulgarian speaking)(916) 979-8126Visit my Teacher Page here.
Last Modified on September 16, 2022