Del Campo PTA
Del Campo Parent Teacher Association (DC PTA) welcomes you to the 2018/19 school year!
Monthly Meetings are held in the Principal’s Office at 7 p.m. Please come and join us!
September 12, October 10, November 14, December 12, January 9, February 13, March 13, April 10 (nominations for next school year), May 8 (board elections) and June 12
Your PTA supports:
o Renaissance Program https://www.sanjuan.edu/domain/6509
o Helps students in shop and art programs pay for much needed supplies
o Grad Nite is solely organized by PTA https://www.sanjuan.edu/Page/23599
o Staff appreciation
Stay informed, watch DC Daily!
California State PTA’s online membership system makes joining and renewing PTA membership at the local level easier for parents, families and community members.
We are pleased to announce that California State PTA has partnered with TOTEM to design and develop an electronic membership system specifically for PTAs in California.
You can now join Del Campo High School PTA with a new electronic membership system "TOTEM" supported by the California State PTA.
To join using a paper form fill out the membership form below and mail or drop off to the school
PTA Membership Form
You can also join through Paypal click the link below:
Del Campo PTA
Here’s your chance to have your principal, teachers and DC staff prepare dinner for you!
Thursday, November 29, 2018
7411 Madison Avenue
Global Winter Wonderland
Get discounted tickets and raise money for PTA at the same time!
Order your GWW tickets online at www.globalwinterwonderland.com and enter promo code: GWWDELCAMPO to earn 15% for Del Campo PTA
An easy way to support DC PTA is with Amazon Smuile! Sign up for Amazon Smile.
It does not cost you a cent!
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com/
- In the box titled “Pick your own charitable organization”, enter Del Campo High School PTA
- Click Search
- Next to the listing for Del Campo High School PTA, click the yellow Selectbox
From now on, shop at http://smile.amazon.com instead of at the regular amazon.com website and you’ll see a reminder at the top of the screen saying “Supporting: Del Campo High School PTA”.
You can feel good each time you shop knowing that the AmazonSmile foundation will donate a percentage of the price to Del Campo PTA for any eligible purchases! There is no additional cost to you for this. To learn more about the AmazonSmile program, click here.
Sign up on-line: escrip.com
Group name: Del Campo High School-PTA, Group ID:500002876
Del Campo Parent Teacher Association (DC PTA) welcomes you to the 2018/19 school year! Please Join Us!
PTA meets the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the principal's office.
Del Campo PTA Officers
|Grad Nite Coordinator||Liz Frith||DisneyGradNite2019@yahoo.com|
|Membership Coordinator||Lora McDonnellemail@example.com|
Del Campo Meeting Minutes
PTA Meeting Minutes
Date/Time/Location October 10, 2018, 7:00PM Del Campo HS, DC quad
Invited Gregory Snyder, Principal Any interested Del Campo parents, teachers or community members
Attending Tima Burgess, Robyn Batura, Barbara Bailey, Jaclin Alaskin
Agenda Items and Notes Discussion Leader
1. Call to Order & Introductions
Meeting called to order at 7:06 Robyn Batura
2. Review/Approve Last Meeting Minutes
Minutes from 9/12/2018 – Barbara motioned and Robyn 2nd
3. Principal’s Report
* Thank you for refreshments for staff at PSAT
* PSAT went well
* Thursday and Friday are Finals
* Tutoring started on October 1st M-W (some before and some after school)
free for all students
* Suggest PTA table at Homecoming Halls
* Parents can view hallways after judges
* Pancake Breakfast 6-8am (Social Science)
* Graduation - Saturday, June 8th
* Mc Teacher Night Gregory Snyder
4. Treasurer’s Report
* In the process of changing accounts over to the new Treasurer – Gregory Allen
* Budget is the same as last meeting
* E-Waste check for donation to PTA $148 - Robyn will see if we can do a school wide
e-waste drive Robyn Batura
5. Grad Night Report
* none Liz Frith
* September coffee and bagels, iced tea and cookies
* October donuts and coffee at PSAT, water and candy for PTA table at halls
* Barbara Bailey
* Old Business
* Global winter wonderland
* Link Crew Tailgate – request funds or donations to support . Barbara motioned to
approved $150. Gregory Snyder 2nd.
* Robyn investigated “Duck Dive & Duck Race” – investment too high for now,
maybe consider doing this in future years
* Football table was OK, but next year we should setup at the first game Robyn Batura
7. Other notes – new online PTA registration system: totum
* 1 gambling fundraiser per year allowed split funds with clubs based on ticket
* Bingo – Robyn with check on legal requirements, we can get donations for
raffle prizes and food sales could bring in additional revenue.
* Robyn attended the SPAC meeting with the superintendant where district
wide updates were reported to the community. There is a shortage of IAs
right now, also the Sacramento Public Library is offering free tutoring. Robyn Batura
8. New Business * Request funds for ceramics and wood for $325 for supply fees – site council approved funds for ceramics and foods. Tima made a motion to approve funding if not funded by site council. Barbara 2nd. *
9. Meeting adjourned at 7:45 PM.
10. Next meeting November 13th 7PM