Facilities Master Plan
Read the Facilities Master Plan's Executive Summary here. Further details and school site assessments can be found in the links below.The San Juan Unified School District has completed a Facilities Master Plan that identifies $2.4 billion in current and anticipated school improvement needs.District officials contracted with the DLR Group in 2013 to generate comprehensive assessments of buildings, grounds, existing conditions, and enrollment at every San Juan Unified school. The document is designed to aid the district in making long-range facilities planning decisions for new construction, modernization and deferred maintenance of projects.The Facilities Master Plan also provides direction for how the district will spend Measure N, a $350 million facilities improvement bond approved by voters in 2012.The Facilities Master Plan:
The Facilities Master Plan is subject to changes and updates as San Juan Unified's needs continue to evolve.For more information about the Facilities Master Plan, please contact our Facilities Department at (916) 971-5780.
- Details a comprehensive list of projects to support and enhance San Juan Unified's educational goals specifically aligned with the district's Strategic Plan.
- Identifies costs of that project list.
- Explores options in master planning to meet current and future educational initiatives.
- Contains input from the San Juan Unified community.
- Establishes sustainability goals, objectives and projects
High School Assessments
Middle School Assessments
K-8 School Assessments
Elementary School Assessments
Other School & Facilities Assessments
Last Modified on November 29, 2016