Your Digital Footprint
What is Your Digital Footprint?
How Will You Express Yourself?
Pride in Your Digital Footprint
6 Degrees of Information
Oversharing and Your Digital Footprint
Manage Your Online Reputation
4 Reasons for Care
Managing your Digital Footprint
- Google yourself through a few search engines
- Remove negative content (photos, posts, etc…)
- Think twice before you post
- Avoid online arguments
- Turn off tagging in settings
- Reconsider your usernames
- Adjust your privacy settings
- Share your successes and express your passions.
requires websites to remove anything a teen posts online if they request it. Supporters say this so-called “eraser” law would give embarrassed teens a chance to delete something they regret.
Last Modified on April 10, 2020