College Application Filing Deadlines
California State University (CSU): October 1 - November 30
University of California (UC): November 1 - November 30 -- Listed below are a few reminders for the UC application process.
- Students have until 11:59 pm PST on Nov. 30 to submit their applications. After the application is submitted, an applicant can make changes to contact information, update self-reported test scores and complete application fee payments.
- The UC Application Center should be the go-to resource for students with any application questions:
- Hours: Nov. 26-28 -- 10 am to 10 pm PST
- Extended hours: Nov. 29-30, 10 am to midnight PST
- Email: info@applyUCsupport.net
- Phone: (800) 207-1710 -- toll free in the U.S.; (661) 336-5723 -- outside the U.S.
- Address: UC Application Center, PO Box 1432, Bakersfield, CA 93302
- Test scores: Applicants planning on taking or retaking SAT/ACT/SAT Subject Tests after the application deadline can list planned test dates on the application and submit their official scores by the end of December. To expedite the delivery of these test scores, UC does not recommend applicants use the College Board's Score Choice function or Rush Score delivery. All official test scores can be submitted to one campus, as test scores are disseminated to all UC campuses to which the student has applied.
Private & Out of State Schools: Dates very, check with each individual school
Community Colleges (ARC, Sierra, FLC): By April 1 for Priority Registration
Last Modified on September 12, 2014