Site Council Agenda, Minutes, and Schedule
The School Site Council (SSC) is a group of parents and staff who will oversee the development of our school’s program and give final approval to the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) budget along with various block grants that may be given by the state or school district. The composition of the School Site Council is equal membership of staff and parents. All positions are elected positions.
Site Council members:
- work as a team with other advisory group representatives to develop the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) for our school consistent with San Juan Unified School District Governing Board’s Strategic Plan
- Recommend the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) to the local governing board for approval
- Monitor implementation of the SPSA
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the SPSA
- Annually review and revise the plan and proposed expenditures of categorical funds
- Regularly attend scheduled SSC meetings
- Coordinate election process
Submit an application by October 6, 2020.