Parking Lot Procedures
Please take a moment to review the parking lot guidelines:
- The staff has specified parking spaces. Please do not park in these designated areas.
- All other non marked spaces are for visitor/parent parking.
- Three spaces have been marked for handicapped access.
- ONLY kindergarten and pre-school parents may use the parking lot as a drive-thru. Each kindergarten parent has been issued a parking pass to pull through the parking lot and drop off their child in the area that is marked in yellow. If you do not have a kindergarten pass, then you will need to use the front drive-thru (grades 1-6).
- The front drive-thru is designated for students in grades 1-6. Students may be dropped off only in the YELLOW striped area. Cars left unattended in this area will be cited. The pavement next to the yellow striped area is for drive-thru traffic only. NO stopping is allowed. Do NOT block the parking lot entrance of the school or wait in the fire lane for traffic to move through the drive-thru.
- You may NOT block the parking lot entrance of the school or wait in the fire lane for traffic to move through the drive-thru.
- There is one entrance and one exit to the parking lot and drive-thru. Please follow designed arrow.
- Students entering the school campus must use the front crosswalk. Please look out for students walking in and to the crosswalk.
Please use caution and follow parking lot guide lines when entering, dropping off, and exiting the parking lot. We want to ensure SAFETY for ALL students, parents, and staff members.
District Policy on Use of Students in Photos and Video
Photos and video footage of students add significantly to the communication value of district and school publications, television productions, and websites. It is the district's desire to share the achievements and recognition earned by students with the broader community. This effort can be aided by the use of photos or video footage showing students involved in the classroom and school-related activities.
Photos & Video
Unless notified in writing of an objection by a parent, legal guardian, or student of age 18, photographs and video footage of students and/or names may be posted in district-produced materials including printed publications, television productions, and websites.If parents do not wish photographs or videos of their students to be used in these materials, they should complete a Photo/Video Opt-Out form available at school offices or via the link below. Please be aware that opt-out requests are valid for the current school year and must be renewed at the start of the next school year.Photo-Opt Out 2021-2022 FarsiIf an opt-out form is filed, district and school staff members will ALSO request news media not interview your student or film/photograph your student. While local news media typically honor such requests, the district does not have legal authority to prevent your student from talking with media or restricting who media outlets film or photograph. You are encouraged to have a discussion with your student about your wishes should members of the news media request to interview them.If photos or videos of students or staff are going to be created, maintained or displayed by a third party where the District or school will not have direct control of the materials, then a written release form is required. Contact the Community Relations Office at (916) 979-8281 to discuss options.
Photos & Video - Special Education Students and Homeless StudentsSchool and District staff will always seek parent/guardian permission before using a photo that identifies a student receiving special education or homeless services. Permission forms for these situations can also be obtained from school offices or via the link below.
Please contact your school office or the Community Relations Office at (916) 979-8281 if you have any questions about this policy.