Sacramento Public Library Databases
Need to research? Look here to find the SPL databases:
- Go to saclibrary.org
- Click on “EDUCATION” on the purple ribbon at the top of the page
- Look to the far right at the bottom of the page under “online learning”
- Right click on the word “Databases” and select “open link in a new tab”
- Choose the database that will work for you then right click and “open link in a new tab”
- Enter your Sacramento Public Library Login information in order to access the database
- Username is SJ + your school ID number. Example: SJ234567 (This is not your San Juan portal login)
- Password is the year you were born. Example:2007
Why use the databases for research?
- You will find reliable, factual, vetted (many people have checked the facts) information
- You will be able to transfer the information to your Google Drive, documents, share, etc.
- The information is cited for you in MLA format (or other formats)
Having difficulty? Contact Mrs. Gibson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on February 21, 2021