Mira Loma High School Boosters
The Mira Loma Booster Club is a non-profit organization established to support the various extracurricular activities offered by Mira Loma to their students. In addition to supporting student activities, the Booster Club is committed to the beautification of Mira Loma through improvement and maintenance efforts. Please check out the various links on our website to learn more about the Booster Club and how you can be involved.
MissionPlease support our student athletes and our campus organizations by joining the Mira Loma Booster Club.
5/19/16 Motion: To confirm a Booster bylaw review process and complete revision by August 2016Suggest the following:
- Transparency and effective collaboration.
- Bylaw Subcommittee comprised of any Booster Board member, Chairpersons of any committees established by the Board and any interested Booster Parent.
- Bylaw Subcommittee with parents with previous professional or volunteer experience with Bylaws and or Bylaw revision process.
- Post the Bylaws on google docs, insure track changes with an iterative process
- Regular Updates
- Draft II to public 10/16/16
Process document located HERE
- 10/16/16 2nd draft ready
- 10/18/16 In person meeting (Booster Board meeting)
- 11/07/16 3rd Draft ready
- 11/14/16 4th and final draft ready
- 11/15/16 Close of draft process
- 11/17/16 Board Vote
Meetings:Meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:00pm in F-3.
Officers:President: Paul Ioanidis1st VP (Membership): Wendy Cates2nd VP (Fundraising): Felicia Mohammed3rd VP (Corporate Sponsorships): Sandra CarawaySecretary: Stephanie SadlerCFO: Stephanie Booth & Sarah GreenAthletic Director: L.E. HaySchool Administrator: Clete Purinton
Last Modified on February 6, 2020