The Bridges After-School Program charges a registration fee and monthly participation fees. Rates are purposefully kept as low as possible to ensure that San Juan Unified School District parents are able to access services at the lowest cost possible. In addition, full and partial scholarships are available based on need. Please contact Debbie Timpson, at 971-5933, for more information regarding scholarships.
Registration Fee: A $30, nonrefundable, registration fee is due at the time of confirmed enrollment.
Program Participation Fees:
- Monthly fees are determined using a sliding scale based on a student’s free or reduced lunch rate eligibility.
- All fee rates include early release Thursdays and all other scheduled minimum days.
- Fees are calculated with all non-school days during the school year (including holidays) considered.
Bridges After-School Program Monthly Rates:
Lunch Eligibility Status Monthly Rate
Payments by check or money order:
- Payments are due by the 10th day of each month ( September- May)
- Checks and money orders are made payable to San Juan Unified School District with Bridges After-School in the memo line. Please write your child’s name and school on the check or money order.
- Mail to: Attn: Bridges After-School Programs/San Juan Unified School District, 3738 Walnut Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
- Payments may be dropped off at one of the Bridges After-School regional offices:
Arden Arcade Region - 2641 Kent Drive, Sacramento 95821/Room 5, 575-2434
Carmichael Region -6230 Rutland Drive, Carmichael 95608 /Room 24, 575-2386
Citrus Heights Region - 7901 Rosswood Dr., Citrus Heights 95621/Room H7, 725-6499
- Payments may not be dropped off at program sites.
Payments by credit card:
Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted online at www.myschoolbucks.com. My School Bucks is a fast and simple, online payment center for parents. Myschoolbucks.com has features such as: Paying for tuition, meals and other school items in one central place; email reminders of payments due; set up of automatic payments on given dates and more.
- If payment is not received within 5 business days of the due date, a $25 late fee will be charged.
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF):
- Checks returned by the bank will incur an additional $25 charge. A money order is required for replacement of NSF check.
- Checks will not be accepted as form of payment after the bank has refused a second check.
Homeless and Foster Youth will receive priority enrollment.