Here are a few ways you can help me daily....
1. Make sure your child gets to school on time! Bring him/her awake, fed and uncrushed, but no earlier than 7:50 am.
2. Please be sure to have your child use the bathroom just before leaving the house. This helps reduce time in the bathroom during instruction.
3. Double-knot shoes before leaving the house and remind your child not to untie them. You can only imagine how many shoes I tie on a daily basis!!!!
4. Please do not send toys or accessories (bracelets, belts, necklaces, etc.) to school with your child. They often become a distraction in class.
5. Send ONLY HEALTHY snacks for your child and pre-open slightly those that they may struggle with on their own. This is a big time-saver for me!
6. Talk with your child daily about what we do daily! Ask specific questions about stories we read, songs we sang, sharing people had, math we worked on, who they played with, etc! We are busy, busy for 4 hours- don't let them get away with, "I don't remember" or "Nothing"!!
Last Modified on May 21, 2015