If you need a letter of recommendation for college applications or other programs, please follow the instructions below.
- Contact me IN PERSON to ask me about writing you a letter of recommendation (LOR)
- If there is a website link to a form I need to fill out, send me an email with the information or submit my information to the institution that needs the LOR
- If this is for a college application, please download the form above, fill it out, and email it to me. Be sure the subject line says LOR or "Letter of Rec" so I see it.
- Make sure you let me know the deadlines for your LOR.
- If you need the LOR mailed to someone, be sure to provide the information.
- Remind me a week or so before the deadline so I make sure to get it submitted on time, if I haven't already done so.
- Please remember to inform me as to whether or not you were accepted to whatever it was I wrote this letter for. It is so frustrating to spend a lot of my time writing letters for students who never bother to let me know if and where they were accepted!
Last Modified on June 18, 2015