STRATEGY 4We will ensure a comprehensive system of resources and support for our students of color, low-income students, and English language learners to promote their well-being and success.
- Implement effective and responsive standards-aligned pedagogy specific to the demographic context of each school and the academic needs of our students of color, low-income students, and English language learners to improve student learning
- Implement an ongoing, tiered system of academic and behavioral interventions and support at all sites to accelerate achievement, promote equity, and increase connectedness for our underperforming student populations
- Actively recruit and retain exemplary instructional and support staff that reflect the diversity of the district and meet the linguistic needs of the community to improve learning for all students
- Address barriers to student achievement through critical analysis, revision, and implementation of practices, policies, and procedures to ensure equitable access to rigorous learning for all students
- Implement and maintain a framework to engage in courageous conversations that promote individual and systemwide reflection to transform San Juan Unified’s culture
Last Modified on October 9, 2015