Permission to leave campus must be communicated by written note, phone call, or a personal appearance by the parent/guardian prior to the school authorizing the student to leave campus.
Parent’s Responsibility: Write a note containing:
- Student’s first & last name.
- Date, time and reason the student is leaving.
- Your signature and daytime phone number.
- Bring note to attendance office before school, break, or lunch for early dismissal slip.
- Show the dismissal slip to the teacher at the beginning of class and watch the clock to leave on time.
- Agree with parent/guardian on a place to be picked up.
- Students MUST check in at the attendance office upon late arrival or return to campus any time after 7:55a.m. and before 2:55p.m.
- Failure to comply with the above discipline policy will result in disciplinary action.
- Students who leaves campus without properly checking out at the attendance office will be assigned detention. Parents cannot clear early dismissals after-the-fact.
We will NOT interrupt class time during testing and finals.
***IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REGARDING STUDENT ILLNESS**If a student becomes ill while at school, he/she should report to the Nurses’ Office or Attendance Office. Students should NOT use their phones in the classroom to text or call parents asking them to call for an early dismissal. If they are ill, they must let their teacher know and report to the Attendance Office/Nurse’s office to call home from there.