We know that navigating a large school district can be challenging at times. Many resources for our district can be found on our Online Family Resource Center. If you have questions regarding:
- Enrollment or school choice, contact Central Enrollment at (916) 726-5826
- Meal applications or balances, contact Nutrition Services at (916) 979-8966
- Bullying or safety concerns, reach out to the Tell Someone tipline at (916) 979-TIPS (8477); Contact 911 in case of an emergency.
- Transcripts or student records, contact San Juan Central Records Department at (916) 979-8875
- Immunizations or other health issues, contact Health Services at (916) 971-7643
- Before and after-school programs, visit this website or call (916) 971-5933