Bella Vista High School Advanced Placement Program
Bella Vista is proud to offer the challenge and rigor of 21 Advanced Placement courses. Our hope is that the diverse AP classes offered will appeal to a wide range of students. AP courses are high school classes taught at a college level, which allows students to develop content mastery and critical thinking skills that are expected in college. Taking AP courses is also looked upon favorably by colleges when making student admission decisions. Students will receive a weighted grade for AP courses. Students may also receive college credits for receiving passing grade on AP tests.
AP Exam Registration:
For the 2021 AP exams, students at Bella Vista High School will be registering online at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/050912.
This year each AP exam cost is $100.00. Bella Vista High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Ms. Pedretti, email@example.com, in the counseling office to see if you qualify for assistance.
Online Exam registration will begin on Monday, October 12, 2020 and end on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:59 PM. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. All exams cancelled on or after March 5th will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee.
Registration link: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/050912
Important dates for the registration process:
- Monday, Oct. 12, 2020 - Registration Begins
- Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
* All students who were enrolled in AP Classroom on the College Board website had an AP Exam ordered for them. However, any student who was not enrolled in AP Classroom and wishes to order an exam after November 12th will be subject to a $40 late fee.
* All exams cancelled on or after March 12th will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Pedretti, firstname.lastname@example.org