BID/PROPOSAL SUBMISSION CHECKLISTBelow is a checklist to use when preparing a formal bid or proposal. The list includes common errors made by bidders and offers responding to RFQs, Bids and RFPs. Please note that these instructions do not contain all applicable requirements and a careful reading of the RFQ, Bid and RFP is critical.
- Review all standard terms and conditions
- Make sure pricing adds up correctly
- Sign your bid or offer on the front page or elsewhere as indicated
- Initial any bid or offer changes you make
- Submit bid security (if requested)
- Include literature (if requested)
- Bid bonds
- Review and complete all listed requirements
- Cost of goods or service to include F.O.B. destination (Ship to address) Freight prepaid
- Acknowledgment of Addendum(s) (if any)
Open RFP, RFQ, & Bids for Construction
All bid openings will occur 30 minutes after the bid posting has closed. If you would like to attend the bid opening, there will be a Zoom Conference Call number at the clock where the bids are dropped off. You can also email FacilitiesBusiness@sanjuan.edu to obtain the Zoom meeting information within 24 hours prior of the bid being closed. Make sure to identify what bid number you are requesting the Zoom meeting for.
Please click on the job listings below to view RFP, RFQ, Bids & Awards documents:
Awarded Jobs (Current Fiscal Year)