Site Council Members
The school site council is a team comprised of a principal, parents/guardians, community members, teachers, classified employees, and students who have the decision-making responsibilities for El Sereno. The school site council focuses its efforts on the school's academic instructional program. Some responsibilities of a school site council members include:
- Analyze and evaluate the academic achievement of all students in the school.
- Development and review of the School's Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) in meeting the needs of specific subgroups of students.
- Review and approve proposed expenditures related to the school plan.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the school's progress towards meeting school goals to raise achievement for all students.
- Advise on the development of the SPSA as it relates to English Learners
- Review and approval of the school safety plan.
Member Name Position on Council Robert Myers email@example.comSSC Chair & Teacher Open SSC Secretary & Classified David Levis firstname.lastname@example.org Member & Administration Member & Teacher Member & Teacher Member & Teacher Open Community Member Open Community Member, Parent Open Community Member, Parent, Student Open Community Member, Parent, Student