Year 3 = Computer Integrated Manufacturing [CIM] = CAPSTONE CLASS-
Open to 11th and 12th Grade students
-discover and explore manufacturing processes
-apply what they have learned to design solutions for real-world manufacturing problems.
Successful Students have the following skills:
Successful completion of grade level math. ( Successful completion of IM2 or Co-Enrolled in IM3 )
Sees a problem as a challenge.
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING COURSE
- Student the certificate of completion
- Metal to wear at graduation
- Priority registration at some colleges.
- Real world, practical application of knowledge gained thus far in Science, Math and Art
- Completion of 3 of 3 courses in the sequence.
More Complete Information on CIM curriculum- Click on the PDF below:
*VAPA = Visual and Performing Arts. Required for graduation from SJUSD high schools as well as UC entrance requirements.