Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Information
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. El Camino Fundamental High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they are enrolled in. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2020 AP exams, students at El Camino Fundamental High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access. They must register for both the College Board and Total Registration.
This year, each AP exam costs $100.00. El Camino Fundamental High School assumes that every student will be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance can request it through Total Registration when registering. For more information on fee waivers, contact the Counseling Office.
Online Exam registration will begin on Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:15 AM and end on Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:00 PM. In order to register, students should click on the link provide on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/052710 to register. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the PDF of the Confirmation Page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
El Camino Fundamental High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 8:15 AM - Registration Begins
- Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:00 PM - Registration Ends
- Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 2:00 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 12:01 AM – Late registrations and payments after this date will incur a $40 late fee per registration. Notify the AP teacher and Counseling Office.
- Fri, Nov 15, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Sun, Mar 1, 2020 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00.
Please contact Mr. Ahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Counseling Office if you have any questions.