Parent Project is a national program created by parents for parents to help raise teens and reduce unwanted, destructive adolescent behavior. It has been offered to families in the United States for more than 20 years.Parents will learn to:
Registration is FREE for San Juan School District Families. The Parent Workbook is $25.00Registration is $75 for non-district families.Contact Vanessa Reyes at 916.971.7929 for more information.
- Stop arguing and reduce conflict with teens.
- Increase child’s cooperation with family rules.
- Improve school attendance and homework completion.
- Prevent or recognize alcohol and drug use.
- Recognize signs of gang involvement and learn ways to prevent your child from joining a gang.
Last Modified on October 21, 2019