- Use this database to search for resources in the Sacramento region:
Or search for services by ethnicity:Other resource directories:
- AIDS Information, Testing and Services
- Before and After School Programs, Activities and Clubs
- Child Abuse
- Dads and Grandads
- Displaced/Homeless Youth
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment/Detection
- Eating Disorders
- Family Violence Services
- Food, Housing, Clothing
- Gay and Lesbian Teen Resources
- Health Services (Physical)
- Health Services, In-patient Mental Health
- Health Services, In-patient Mental Health, Outpatient Mental Health
- Health Services, Outpatient Mental Health
- Job Assistance
- Legal Services
- Parenting Support Services
- Special needs/disability
- STD/Pregnancy/Family Planning
- Tobacco Cessation
- Tutoring Services
- Violence Prevention/Intervention
- Learn more about how to get involved in girl scouts here.
The Family and Community Engagement Department offers a wide variety of family education classes, workshops and class series.
- Classes for adults range from ESL classes, high school diploma and GED classes, apprentice programs, certificated career, and community classes. Adult education information and opportunities in San Juan can be found here. San Juan has also partnered with 12 other districts spanning Yolo, Sacramento, and Placer County. Learn more about adult education in the Sacramento area by reviewing the San Juan adult education catalog and visiting here.
eVIBE offers free in home counseling for San Juan families through the Nurturing Parent Program.
- The district's White House Counseling Center offers low-cost counseling to San Juan students and their families.
- Several schools have Positive Behavior Intervention & Support (PBIS) programs.
- We offer parenting workshops and classes for families and caregivers.
- Find resources to help improve your child's attendance.
- Visit our Health Services page for information about available resources, including our Home & Hospital Instruction Program for students with temporary disabilities.
- Immunization is available through our low-cost clinic for SJUSD students who do not have health insurance.
- Visit our Nutrition Services page for information about school meals, fitness activities and more.
- Our new Health on Wheels mobile clinic currently serves five schools, with plans for expansion.
- Find information on our tobacco prevention programs.
- Find information about our English Learner program.
- Request translation services.
- English classes are also available to parents and guardians through our Adult Education program.
- Click here for access to Rosetta Stone Online Interactive Language Learning. Free with Sacramento Public Library card or online Sac Library account.
- Colorin Colorado is a bilingual site for educators and families of English language learners.
- Find information on our free and reduced meal program.
- Find information on discount bus passes.
- Food closet available at San Juan Central. Inquire in Room 14 for food pick up.
Foster youth and families in transition (homeless)
- Please visit the district's page on frequently asked questions and the district's practices related to student information and immigration enforcement on campuses.