6th Grade IBMYP Supplies List
English & History: Mrs. Sims
We understand that finding a quiet and productive workspace at home is not always easy, but we are hoping you are able to dedicate a space to your learning while we are not in a traditional classroom. Please try to limit distractions in this space when possible. This includes environmental sounds, toys, phones, and clutter, etc. Having a clear routine and schedule as well as a clear workspace will help you be successful during this difficult time.
While we are Distance Learning we are suggesting the following items be available for students to use at home. These supplies will also be used when we return to traditional school.
- Student Computer [personal or District provided Chromebook]. Tablets and Smart Phones will not suffice for Distance Learning.
- Large 3 Ring Binder [Zipper Binder preferred, especially once traditional school return]
- Subject Dividers [One divider per class for organization]
- Pencils/Erasers/Pens [I do not have a preference with the writing tool for regular daily assignments, final projects will have specific guidelines for completion]
- Black Sharpie [Fine Point and Ultra Fine]
- White Construction Paper or White Printer Paper [any size]
- One College Rule Composition Book per Class [one for History one for English]