The Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is a volunteer organization that focuses on working with parents, teachers, and staff to create an enriched learning environment for Cowan students.
We host events, raise money and purchase items for the school. In the past we have:
- Raised funds to support the library, music, art, and PE programs
- Financed technology and purchased new equipment
- Purchased ink, paper, office supplies, and classroom sets of Chromebooks
- Financed grade-level reading enrichment programs
- Supported Cowan families facing life-altering challenges
- Covered supplemental insurance costs for extracurricular events held at Cowan
With the help and involvement of our PTC, Cowan transforms from a school into a dedicated community who supports the children and families at Cowan.
Last Modified on August 19, 2021