The San Juan Food Closet Donations
The current San Juan Unified Food Closet donation levels are not meeting the growing need and requests for help. While the school meal program continues to serve breakfast and lunch to students during distance learning, the San Juan Unified Food Closet strives to provide food for evening and weekend meals to our families in need.
We need your help!
Each month, the San Juan Unified Food Closet needs at least 600 bags of food to serve up to 300 families. Each bag of food helps a family of four survive for up to three days.
On-Going Donations Still Needed!
Kindly consider donating to the Food to Learn program on a regular basis to support our goal of offering food to families throughout the year. We are depending on the ongoing generosity from you and the community. We will continue receiving donations at the Enrollment Center, Room 14, every Tuesday from 9:30 to 11:30 am or donate online in the link below.
The Enrollment Center
3700 Garfield Ave, Carmichael, 95608
Non-perishable food items only!
Edith Gonzalez (916) 979-8877
Natanael Luna (916) 979-8794
- Snacks – Fruit Cups, Crackers, Chips
- Juice – Large & Mini Sizes, Bottled Water
- Boxed Dinners, Mashed Potatoes
- Pasta, Rice, Grain, Flour, Sugar
- Canned Fruit, Veggies, Soup, Meat, Fish, Stew, Chili, Pasta
- Cup of Soup, Mac & Cheese Cups, Ramen
- Dry Cereal, Oatmeal, Pancake Mix, Syrup
- Granola Bars, Breakfast Bars, Pop Tarts
- Peanut Butter, Jam or Jelly, Spreads
- Pasta sauce
Items should be new, unopened, and in original packaging. No large bulk or expired items please.
We will also accept cash, checks payable to San Juan Unified School District, and grocery gift card donations.