TRIO Educational Talent Search (ETS), a federally funded U.S. Department of Education program, is designed to prepare and motivate low-income, first-generation college students for success in college. TRIO ETS participants in 6th-12th grade recieve college, career and financial aid information, academic advising, and educational field trips in preparation for succesful enrollment and graduation from post secondary institutions. American River College TRIO Educational Talent Search serves 1500 middle school and high school in three neighboring school districts.
- Visit the ARC TRIO ETS Website
- Click the TRIO ETS Application
- Complete and Press Submit!
- Ms. Audrey
- Program Advisor
- Email: AyalaA@arc.losrios.edu
- Google Voice Text/Call (Please provide your name & school) : 916-238-6101
- Bio: I am a UC Berkeley alumnus with a Bachelor's in Cognitive Science and a UC Riverside alumnus with a Master's of Education in Higher Education Administration and Policy. My father is a car wash worker, and my mother was a factory worker. I am a first-generation Mexican American college graduate who participated and benefited from a TRIO program in high school. I enjoy hiking, listening to music, and watching movies. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to meeting you!