Help make sure your school, and your student, get the resources they need!

  • A portion of every school's funding and other resources are determined by the need of its students. To help demonstrate that need, all families in San Juan Unified are asked to complete a school funding form or opt-out. It's a quick process that only needs to be completed once for each household.

    You do NOT need to complete a school funding form if you have completed one this year OR if you submitted a free and reduced meal application prior to Nov. 17, 2020. 

    Fill out the School Funding Form


    You can also request a paper copy of the form from your school office or at San Juan Central, 3800 Garfield Ave., Carmichael CA 95608. 

    The school funding form replaces the free and reduced meal application for 2020-2021 as all students are provided free meals during the COVID-19 pandemic. 



    Frequently Asked Questions

    Do I need to fill out an form for each child?

    No, you can fill out one form for multiple children in the same household.

    Who will know that our family submitted a form?

    Our system is confidential. Neither school staff nor other students will see your responses to the form.

    Should I complete a form if I received a letter this school year saying my children are already approved for free or reduced-price meals?


    Do I have to list a social security number?

    No, social security numbers are not required. You are asked to provide your student's school ID number.