California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) Spring 2021
What is the Healthy Kids Survey?
CHKS is the largest statewide survey of resiliency, protective factors, and risk behaviors in the nation and helps guide the development of more effective youth programs. The data may be used for site strategic planning and is required for various federal and state grants that our district receives. CHKS is administered bi-annually.
- CHKS was administered to 6th ,7th 9th, and 11th grade students district-wide (all grade levels for Non-Traditional schools) in Spring 2021.
- Surveys were completed on-line and included the Core, Drug Free Communities (DFC), and School Climate Modules.
- Individual site reports for Spring 2019 can be viewed by request made to the site's administrator.
- The district wide Spring 2019 Main Report can be viewed here.
- The district wide School Climate Report Card 2019 can be viewed here.